We’d love to help you with your dog!
Please visit Fetch Dog Training and Behavior for more information about our team of professionals and our customized programs.
The short-and-sweet version:
We love working with people, and we love working with dogs. We know that every dog and person is unique, and we use our experience and creativity to create a training plan that is right for you. We use training techniques that are highly effective and carry the least amount of risk. We take our profession seriously, and stay updated with progressive evolution in the field.
And a bit more technical:
We offer a variety of services:
- custom private training programs
- advanced behavior modification programs
- day training (stay-at-home boot camp)
- puppy field trips + socialization
- reactive/aggressive semi-private classes
- distance coaching/video consultations
- mentoring and case consulting
And can help with:
- Behavior Adjustment Training (BAT)
- separation anxiety, resource guarding, aggression, and reactivity
- off-leash training, focus, and impulse control
- shy/fearful and puppy mill rehabilitation
- puppy training
- problem prevention
- manners and obedience
- assistance dog training
We are located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and also serve St. Paul, Wayzata, Minnetonka, Edina, and surrounding suburbs.
We’ll follow up with our history and intake forms.